Friday 28 November 2008

The flights are booked!

I got confirmation today that the flights have been booked... hallelujah!

We leave at 20.55 on Thursday the 15th January and arrive back in the UK at 15.55 on Saturday the 30th on British Airways from Heathrow Terminal 5 (I'm sure it will be fine!). The extra days means we now have an excursion planned to Jinja - the source of the Nile. We also have two free days in which to go shopping... must remember to pack light so I can fit more in! :-)

With the itinerary through, it looks like a real trip and less like a vague outline of a possible trip, so I am really excited. I am still £100 short for my basic costs and would like to have around £200 spending money but with another pay before then and finally being debt free on my credit card, this should just about be possible.

No comments: